Skip to main content

[I Need Romance 3/로맨스가 필요해 3] Sung Joon and Kim Soyeon at Cheongun-dong (Chungwoon-dong)

korean drama


Cheongun-dong (Chungwoon-dong)
Jahamun-roo 33-gagil, Cheongunhyoja-dong, Jongno-gu, Seoul
(서울 종로구 청운효자동 자하문로33가길)

WARNING: I AM NOT VERY SURE ABOUT THIS POST.

So, DyanHyungnim from Twitter asked me for help in finding that house of Kim Soyeon in the korean drama and I came up with this.
Well, it was quite difficult because at first, I thought it's in Samcheong-dong.
But she gave me a clue and linked me to this article which stated that it's indeed in the Cheongun-dong area.

But where exactly in Cheongun-dong?



Personally, I think Cheongun-dong is a big area, but most of its land are occupied by the Bugak Mountain, and several schools.
Through researches, can I conclude that there are only two major residential areas in the dong?
To try to see through my perception, look at this:


If we're to look closely, the Residential area #2 is not that big and confusing. There are just several streets you can walk on and so I looked for the area.

Until I found the area in the second picture above.

The area is not exactly secluded, but the maps won't show the roads.
I don't think it's because cars can get in there because the road's wide enough.
Maybe it's private? Who knows?

Here is a closer map:


Now what are the clues?

I'm not gonna lie and say I'm confident about this.
BECAUSE I'M NOT.
But I'm still giving you the directions should you wish to go there because Cheongun-dong is a beautiful place to explore.
Go for a walk. It's not that big.


I suggest you get a taxi. HAHA.
But if you wish to go on a nice walk, okay here goes uncertainty LOL

1. Get on Green bus #1711, 7016, or 7108, depending on where you're coming from. So there are two stops, naturally. The first one is when you rode a bus going to the Gwanghwamun area. The second one is when you rode a bus coming from the said place.



2. When you got off the bus, walk south until you get to the intersection beside the Seoul Chungwoon Elemetary School. And then the long walk begins.

3. Walk straight until you get to the area on the picture below. It will lead you to the secluded road I told you about (the one the casts normally take to the house).

 4. Just walk straight until you get here:


Again, I don't assure 100% accuracy. There maybe some discrepancies on the pictures too because the map shows pictures that were taken on early 2013. Who knows? There might have been lots of changes too.

Anyway, I hope I did good here.
It's up to you if you are taking the risk of following my directions okay?







FOLLOW US FOR MORE UPDATES!
IMPORTANT NOTE: This post may not be 100% accurate.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is Wrong with Secretary Kim Filming Locations [IMAGE HEAVY!]

I know I have promised to ID Korean drama filming locations of another Korean drama but I just can't help it with this one. Entitled What's Wrong with Secretary Kim, it is a story of Lee Yongjun ( Park Seojun ), the egoistical and very self-centered vice chairman of the Yunmyung Group, and his secretary, Kim Miso ( Park Minyoung ). So the vice chairman had been very, very dependent on his secretary so when she decided to resign, it took him by surprise and all hell breaks loose. LOL The drama casted KPOP idols Kim Yewon (Jewelry) and Hwang Chansung (2PM) too and I think they're doing good in their current field. <3 I can't help but laugh everytime I see Chansung on my screen. Watch the drama to know why. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. The whole story was apparently based on a manga and it's a must to watch this one. It has a light story, and will definitely make you wonder at some points. So it got me hooked easily. And when I get hooked, the locations should b

[Doctor Stranger/닥터 이방인] The Real Myeongwoo Hospital

second photo from kiis3300@Naver International St. Mary's Hospital ( 국제성모병원) Simgoklo 100-gil, 25 Seo-gu, Incheon Metropolitan City 인천 서구 심곡로100번길 25 Three episodes and I'm getting hooked. Putting Lee Jongsuk, Park Haejin and Kang Sora in one drama seems like a fatal thing to me. I love all of them!!! So yeah, I'll be ID-ing Doctor Stranger seriously now. And we'll start with this hospital. As said, it's the International St. Mary's Hospital in Incheon. In the drama, it's named as the Myeongwoo Hospital where Haejin and Sora works. It's quite a big facility considering that it has a housing facility for the residents (Maris Stella) and a mall with an indoor golf course (Wellbeing Mall) within its complex. Amazing, right? I knew all those because of their website. LOL. Visit it here . There's an English feature. FOLLOW US FOR MORE UPDATES! IMPORTANT NOTE: This post may not be 100% accurate.

[EXO Showtime] EXO Sehun and Kai at Moon Guesthouse

2nd photo from TripAdvisor Moon Guesthouse 87-1 Unni-dong, Jongno-gu, Seoul (서울 종로구 운니동 87-1) Aside from going to Seoul, one of my ultimate dreams in life is to stay in a hanok, a traditional Korean house. Since April Kisses days (I was in high school back then!), I have really loved its structure and I even dreamed of living in one. Hehe. Anyway, this is where Sehun and Kai went to for their funny clip in EXO Showtime Episode 8. FOLLOW US FOR MORE UPDATES! IMPORTANT NOTE: This post may not be 100% accurate.